Saturday, May 03, 2014

Easter Treats

I am always a bit behind in blogging, but I am definitely trying to be better.  Hello to my new followers, lovely to meet you.

Each year Katrina and I stitch a wee exchange for each other for Easter.  I always enjoy seeking out a pattern, where it be a freebie or one I have bought.  This year is we a wee freebie and I so enjoyed stitching this one.  I am going to stitch it for myself too.

Here is what I gave her this year....


and Katrina gave me this stitched little beauty....


a wee design by Homespun Elegance.  Katrina had hand dyed the trim too, matched perfectly.  I love it and it will take pride of place with my bunnies in my Easter decorations.  There was chocolate too!!!  Nom nom nom!

So that was Easter 2014.

Kath



4 comments:

Raewyn said...

Both of you make such lovely gifts! Both winners :-)

Leeanne said...

Lots of fun. I did a Christmas swap with a friend last year, I don't know what was more fun, the giving or receiving!

Von said...

Beautiful exchange gifts!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

These are lovely..