Saturday, January 31, 2015

New Year Resolutions - Maybe

Happy New Year. Gosh one month down already. It's been almost a year since I last wrote on my blog. I was given an iPad for Christmas last year so don't sit at my PC so much anymore. So.... I am going to give blogging a go on the iPad if I can. Wish me luck as I am not the most techy of people.

So what's been happening.....

The firm I work for moved cities in July last year. A huge upheaval for many of us. Extra two hours travel a day and for me it has really affected how I now can't do things. I used to go home for lunch, hung washing out sorted out dinner etc and even sewed sometimes. Life was great. Being on my own was having some benefits .... Until we moved.  So for the last 6 months I have struggled with this a lot and my health has suffered significantly. But, I still stitch, sew, enjoy the friends I have and of course my treasured boys, Zeus and Billy.  
                                                    
Waiting for mum to come to bed.

Lauren and Chris split up. Anna now has JP in her life. They are both good.

So, what have I been up to? I have sorted out my front garden. Gee there was a lot of digging a sweat going on there for a few weeks. Didn't help that I had damaged my right knee, but well, living on ones own you just have to get on with it.  I am happy with the progress.

Next step.... Learn how to upload photos from the iPad to my blog!,😀  I am guessing I may have to use Picassa.





2 comments:

Wendy said...

Go Kath. Girls can do anything. We can turn negatives into positives. So neat stitching with friends.

Deb said...

Gosh Kath, a extra two hours to travel each day. Thats a lot of time spent in the car, you will be exhausted. So nice to have you blogging again and being able to keep up with what you have been up to.
Take care.